Building From Source
Starting in version 4.0, Hibernate now uses Gradle as its build system. Instructions are kept as part of the source and can be viewed in mark up at the root Hibernate GitHub URL (scroll down below file/directory list).
Continuous Integration Builds
Successful CI builds publish artifacts (jars) to the JBoss Snapshot Maven Repository.
Note: only forward-looking branches are part of this CI environment; generally speaking that means the master branch.
The current status of the main (master) Hibernate ORM job is :
Below is the RSS feed for the recent history of that job...
Hibernate ORM (master) Recent Build History
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #80 (stable)
- May 22, 2013 1:44 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #79 (stable)
- May 22, 2013 12:59 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #78 (back to normal)
- May 22, 2013 12:14 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #77 (broken since build #76)
- May 21, 2013 7:59 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #76 (broken since this build)
- May 21, 2013 6:59 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #75 (stable)
- May 21, 2013 6:09 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #74 (stable)
- May 21, 2013 5:29 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #73 (stable)
- May 21, 2013 3:19 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #72 (stable)
- May 21, 2013 12:49 PM
- hibernate-orm-master-h2 #71 (stable)
- May 21, 2013 10:59 AM
Database Matrix Testing
The main Hibernate CI builds are run using the H2 in-memory database. Additionally, Hibernate is tested against a number of database in a continuous fashion.
- Application Platform
- Web Platform
- Portal Platform
- SOA Platform
- Business Rules Management System
- Data Services Platform
- JBoss Hibernate
- JBoss Seam
- JBoss jBPM
- Developer Studio